Windsor Road, Welwyn
- Good condition throughout With Modern decor
- Modern shower room
- Entryphone system
- Ample Parking for residents and for visitors
- Ready to move straight in (in our opinion)
- Large double bedroom
- Gas central heating / Double glazed windows
- Short drive to Welwyn North Train Station
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
This spacious first floor apartment has been refurbished a few years ago and now offers modern living with a fitted kitchen.
The bedroom and the living room are both good sizes and they have rear aspect views.
Being positioned on the first floor there are great views of Welwyn and it's countryside
As this is an older-type property there is lots of built in storage cupboard
Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and secure communal entry system
Kingsdale House is well placed on the edge of Welwyn village, which benefits from numerous amenities including pubs, restaurants and shops. The BP petrol station is a short walk away.
The A1(M) Junction 6 is within easy reach as is Welwyn North mainline station.
There are woodlands to the rear of the development
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.