Varney Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
- Spacious living area
- Four double bedrooms
- Short drive from Cheshunt train station
- Driveway with space for up to 5/6 cars
- Decked West-facing - garden with shed to rear
- Double garage with up and over door
- Short drive to Brookfield Shopping Centre
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen with glass splashbacks
- Newly redecorated
VIA Properties are delighted to present the market with this extended 4-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area close to many schools
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Large driveway for 5/6 cars
Large living room
Large kitchen dining room
Good sized garden
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
Three double bedrooms on the first floor
Impressive fourth bedroom is in the converted loft room, this room has lots of built-in storage in the eaves, LED lights and Velux windows with nice views
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows:
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
- Fridge-freezer - can be provided under separate negotiation
Close to lots of good schools...for primary there is Flamstead End School, St Pauls Catholic Primary and Fairfield Primary School. Goffs Academy is a local secondary school
The house is situated within short drive of two train stations, Cheshunt train station with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale nd Stratford and the other station being Cuffley with service to Kings Cross and Moorgate
Convinient for the A10 / M25 and many local shops
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET