Thurgood Road, Hoddesdon
- Short walk to Rye House Station
- Easy access to shops and amenities Hoddesdon has to offer
- Spacious living room
- Conservatory overlooking garden
- Two car driveway
- Great location for schools, close to Forres Primary School & John Warner Secondary School
- Two double bedrooms
- Very well kept garden
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house for rent in Hoddesdon. Kitchen photos to follow.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Two double bedrooms & one single bedroom
Good-size bathroom with shower
Kitchen photos to follow!
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows:
- Electric fan oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
The house is well placed for local schools including Forres Primary School and The John Warner Secondary School
From the property you can walk to Rye House train station with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
Convenient for the A10/A414 and many local shops
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET