Stanstead Road, Hoddesdon
- Clean and tidy
- Short walk from Hoddesdon Town centre
- Good sized double bedroom
- Situated very close to Rye House Train Station
- Gas central heating
- Bath and shower combination
- Easy access to shops and amenities Hoddesdon has to offer
- Convenient for the A10 / A414
- Available now
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are delighted to present a well located one-bedroom flat situated a short walk from Hoddesdon Town Centre and Rye House Train Station.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
A large living room with space for office area - front aspect
There is a contemporary bathroom suite with a bath and shower combination.
Bedroom one - double bedroom front aspect benefiting from built-in wardrobes
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows:
- Washer dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
Stanstead Road is well placed for local shops and amenities with easy access into Hoddesdon town centre.
From the development you can walk to Rye House or take a short drive to St Margaret's train stations with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
Convenient for the A10/ A414 and many local shops
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET