Sibneys Green, Harlow
- Short drive to Harlow Town Station & Harlow Mill Station
- Short drive to shops and amenities including The Water Gardens Shopping Centre
- Gas central heating
- Recently Decorated
- Good-sized garden
- One double bedroom / One single bedroom
- White goods included
- Available now
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present a two-bedroom end of terrace house, which has been redecorated
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
One double bedroom
One single bedroom
Good-size bathroom with bath & shower combination
Kitchen with fridge-freezer and white goods included, tiles splashback
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows:
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Washing machine
The property is in a sought-after area of Harlow, a short drive from the shops and amenities that Harlow has to offer including The Water Gardens Shopping Centre. The property is also perfect for commuters with Harlow Town Station and Harlow Mill Station a 10/15-minute drive away.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET