River Meads, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
- Double glazing
- We understand there is Super-fast broadband connected to site (please verify yourselves)
- Water is included within the rent / The blinds shall be staying
- Stunning fitted kitchen
- Excellent condition
- Bathroom suite with a shower over the bath
- Large bedroom with a built in double wardrobes
- Oak flooring to the living area
- Views of the lock from the living room and the kitchen
- Bordering the River Lea
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA PROPERTIES are delighted to offer this modern ground floor apartment bordering The River Lea
The property is presented in excellent decorative order and features a modern fitted kitchen and a modern fully tiled bathroom suite with a shower over the bath.
The River Lea is located on the doorstop of the property and offers lovely walks through Stanstead Abbotts.
This apartment benefits a large double bedroom with built in double wardrobes.
Large living area with oak flooring boasting views of the lock
Stunning fully fitted kitchen
River Meads is a popular, very well maintained development located within walking distance of both St Margaret's train station and Stanstead Abbott's High Street. The River Lea navigation runs alongside the development and there is pedestrian access from the development
One allocated under croft parking space with this particular property with the addition of visitor parking bays around site.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
Lets be Social: