Queen Elizabeth Court, Greenwich Way, Waltham Abbey
- Secure private parking
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious apartment
- Gas central heating
- Ground floor
- Easy access to M25, M11 and the A10
- Available now
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
VIA PROPERTIES are delighted to present this large three bedroom ground floor apartment
The property comprises of:
- A spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms
- A modern, fully fitted kitchen with appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine
- Family bathroom with a three piece suite
- En-suite to the master bedroom
The property also benefits from its own garage and secure parking space.
There are also fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms, a secure entry phone and a security alarm with sensors.
There are brackets in the master bedroom and lounge to enable you to easily put your own TV on the wall. There are also surround sound wires built into the wall in the lounge to enable surround sound for your TV.
The property also benefits from laminate flooring throughout and gas central heating.
Part furnished or unfurnished .
The property is presented in good order throughout and is offered unfurnished.
The property is located in the ever-popular Meridian Park development which is conveniently located within easy reach of the M25, M11 and the A10. Meridian park is located adjacent to the nature reserve.
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET