Pine Close, Ware
- Backing onto Ware college
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Drive for parking
- 4 double bedrooms
- Close to Ware train station
- Short stroll to Ware High Street
- Modern clean living
- Quiet development
- 3 bathrooms
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
A well presented 4 bedroom 3 bathroom town house ideally situated for Ware town centre and Ware train line. Property benefits from Driveway and garden.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Entrance hallway with doors to:
Large under stairs storage cupboard
Kitchen with dining area, door to rear garden - rear aspect
Stairs to first floor
Main bedroom with Jack & Jill shower room - front aspect
L-shaped Living room with - Juliette style balcony with rear aspect
Stairs leading to top floor
Bedroom 2 - front aspect
Family bathroom- front aspect
Bedroom 3 - en-suite shower - rear aspect
Bedroom 4 rear aspect
Large paved driveway with side access to the rear low maintenance garden with feature AstroTurf centre piece.
Pine Close is set towards the back of a newly build development backing onto Ware college. The development is relatively small and is located off Scott's Road.
Ware High Street is a short stroll away offering everything you would expect from your local High Street.
The local train station is Ware and this train line gets you into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale & Stratford.
Visit us or Email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.