Parrotts Field, Hoddesdon
- Top floor
- Open plan living / kitchen area
- Short walk from Rye House train station
- Residents parking
- Newly refurbished
- Short walk from Hoddesdon town centre
- Electric storage heaters
- South facing outlook
- Large loft room
- Marble enclosed shower
VIA Properties are proud to present a newly refurbished two-bedroom property located a short walk from Hoddesdon Town Centre
IMPORTANT : Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
One large double bedroom
Good-size bathroom with marble enclosed shower
Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar
Large loft room
Electric storage heaters
From the development you can walk to Rye House train station with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
The newly refurbished apartment is located a short walk from Hoddesdon town centre
Convenient for the A10 / A414 and many local shops
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET