Park Lane, Broxbourne
- Newly decorated
- Large living room with balcony
- Excellent location
- Short walk to Broxbourne train station
- Spacious property
- Great views
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath and shower combination
- One allocated parking space
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present a very spacious two double bedroom apartment located on Park Lane, one of the most desirable streets in the area.
The property has been newly decorated and is in amazing condition
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
- Large living room with juliet balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen, open to living room
- Main bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Large second bedroom
- Large entrance hallway
- Storage cupboards
- LED lighting and laminate flooring throughout except the bathroom and en-suite floor covering Lino.
Storage heaters with off-peak options and electric on-demand radiators.
Residents are permitted one allocated parking space. There is also visitor parking
Broxbourne train station is a brisk walk away offering great train links to London. A perfect location for commuters.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET