Northbrook Road, London
- Newly refurbished
- New flooring/ Newly re-wired/new fuse box
- Modern bathroom suite with shower over the bath
- Stunning kitchen with large roof lantern
- Ground floor maisonette
- Lovely South-facing garden with shed and sun room
- Great location, walking distance to Bounds Green station
- High ceilings and other Period Features
- Flexible living accomodation
- Understairs storage/ gas central heating
VIA Properties are delighted to offer this excellently refurbished 3bedroom ground floor maisonette
The property has been fully refurbished to include brand new bathroom, brand new kitchen, new flooring through, fully redecorated, new double glazing and also benefits from a full re-wire
Within a few minutes' walk to Bounds Green underground station and Bowes park overground station
Floor plan and 3d tour to follow
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
Visit us or email us at:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.