North Street, Bishop’s Stortford
- First and second floors
- Open plan living / kitchen area
- Top floor
- NO PARKING
- Brand new apartments
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Good energy ratings
- Nice views
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
Coming soon are a selection of newly converted 4x one bedroom and 1x two bedroom apartments on North Street in the heart of Bishop Stortford
3D tours available in the " virtual tours" tab
These properties are brand-new and benefit from luxury bathrooms and luxury kitchens
Please register your details .... viewings will be arranged in the next few weeks
Please note there is no parking with the property Parking is available on the street or in the nearby carparks
Close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre
Secure entry phone system
Long term rentals
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET