Monks Close, Broxbourne
- Kindly tucked away in the corner of Monks Close
- Ample off-street parking and garage (potential to create further parking)
- Short walk to Broxbourne train station
- Excellent family home
- Gas central heating / double glazed
- Great potential for extending
- Sought after turning
- Within the catchment area for Broxbourne secondary school
- Rarely available
- Private residential area
VIA Properties present a delightful four-bedroom detached family home that is excellently positioned at the end of Monks Close
within a few minutes' walk of Broxbourne station.
Positioned at the end of a quiet turning is this four-bedroom detached house comprises of: :
- Entrance hallway with doors to downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard
- A large living room with Bay window
- A modern fitted kitchen with side access
- A separate dining room with a storage cupboard and patio doors to the garden
- First floor landing with loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
- Master bedroom - front aspect
- En-suite shower room, fully tiled
- Bedroom two - front aspect
- Bedroom three has alcove area for wardrobe - rear aspect
- Bedroom four - rear aspect
- A fully tiled modern fitted bathroom suite with an Aqualisa shower over the bath - obscured side aspect
Kitchen - 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.0m x 2.8m)
Living - 20' 2'' x 15' 7'' (6.2m x 4.7m)
Dining room - 12' 10'' x 10' 0' (3.9m x 3.1m)
Bedroom one - 12' 4'' x 11' 7'' (3.8m x 3.5m)
Bedroom two - 12' 4'' x 8' 3'' (3.8m x 2.5m)
Bedroom three - 12' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.7m x 2.6m)
Bedroom four - 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.5m x 2.1m)
The sweeping driveway offers parking for 5/6 cars and has the potential to be remodelled to allow for further parking. A large garage is found at the end of the driveway.
The garden is spacious and requires little maintenance and offers great space for entertaining. There is access to the garage and the side driveway.
The property is superbly situated towards the end of Monks Close, which is located off Churchfields. The walk to Broxbourne is very brief, from this station you can be at London Liverpool street within half hour.
This home is within the catchment area for many excellent schools including Broxbourne Junior Mixed Infant School and Broxbourne Secondary School.
A selection of shops can be found on Broxbourne High Road including the new addition of Sainsbury's.
A substantial family home . Fantastically located for Broxbourne's station & schools . Excellently positioned for privacy . Lots of space for parking . Great scope for extending
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET