Macers Lane, Broxbourne
- Modern bathroom on ground floor
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Modern kitchen
- Feature fireplaces to nearly every room
- Street parking
- Garage to rear, available after tenancy begins
- Low maintenance garden
- Lots of storage
- Short drive to Broxbourne Train Station
The house shall be ready Mid / End November as redecoration works are being carried out so please email us your interest and we shall be in contact when the property is ready for viewings.
Please note these photos were taken 4 years ago.
VIA Properties: are pleased to offer this three-bedroom cottage located off Wormley High Road
Bedroom 3 is accessed via bedroom 2, ideal for a childs room / study
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
- Living room - with feature fireplace
- Dining room - with feature fireplace and storage cupboard under stairs
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower combination
- Main bedroom - with feature fireplace and storage cupboard access to the third bedroom / walk in wardrobe/ study
- Bedroom three can be doubled up as a walk-in wardrobe/ study
- Second bedroom with feature fireplace and storage cupboard
- Rear garden with garage
Macers Lane is located off the High Road and has good access to the A10, Herts Regional College and the Brookfield shopping centre (hosting large Tesco / Marks & Spencer in addition to many other shops).
Bus routes run close by with service to Cheshunt & Broxbourne station.
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.