Library Court, Brewery Road, Hoddesdon
- Town centre location
- Top floor
- Benefits from electric panel heaters
- Double glazing
- Easy access to A10
- Communal entryphone system
- 15 minute walk to either Broxbourne train station or Rye House train station
- Clean and tidy
- Open plan kitchen / living area
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties bring to the market this clean and tidy one bedroom top floor apartment in Library Court located in the centre of Hoddesdon.
The apartment features one bedroom, a modern open plan kitchen and a modern bathroom suite with stand-up shower cubicle.
This top floor apartment is offered unfurnished with fitted kitchen appliances and benefits electric panel heaters and double glazing.
Library Court is a very modern apartment block located on Brewery Road in Hoddesdon.
This development is located just off of the main thoroughfare of Hoddesdon High Street, yet within easy reach of all shops and amenities Hoddesdon Town has to offer.
Commuters will be pleased to know that Broxbourne train station is around 15 minutes' walk from the apartment. Broxbourne station serves the Stansted Express and offers regular, direct service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford. Rye House train station is also very close by.
Benefits include residents parking, double glazing and communal entry-phone system.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET