Library Court, Brewery Road, Hoddesdon
- Town Centre location
- Residents parking
- Short walk to Rye House train station
- Electric heating
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Intergrated white goods
- Double glazing
- Communal entryphone system
- Short drive to Broxbourne train station
- Available mid August
VIA Properties are pleased to present this one-bedroom apartment in Library Court located a stone's throw from Hoddesdon Town Centre
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
The property features a modern open plan kitchen and a modern bathroom suite with panel enclosed shower.
This apartment is offered unfurnished with fitted kitchen appliances and benefits electric panel heaters and double glazing.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
- One bedroom
- An open plan living/ kitchen area
- Storage cupboard
Benefits include residents parking, double glazing and communal entry-phone system.
The development is well placed for local schools including Forres Primary School and The John Warner Secondary School
From the development you can walk to Rye House train station with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
Convenient for the A10 / A414 and many local shops
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET