Langton Road, Hoddesdon
- Wood laminate flooring
- On street parking
- Newly redecorated throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Long term rental
- Unfurnished with kitchen appliances
- Balcony from the living room
- Lots of storage
- Walking distance to Hoddesdon town centre
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present a spacious split-level maisonette located a stones throw from Hoddesdon Town Centre
The property is within walking distance of Hoddesdon town centre.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Outside storage cupboard on ground floor
Ground floor entrance hallway leading up a flight of stairs to the property:
First floor landing with storage cupboards
Living dining room with doors to the kitchen and a separate door to the balcony - all front aspect
Main bedroom - very large- rear aspect
Second bedroom with built in storage - rear aspect
Bathroom with further storage
Within a short walk of Hoddesdon town centre with its range of all the shops you need
Located between the two local train stations, Rye House station and Broxbourne station
Easy access to the A10.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.