- Underfloor heating with individual room stats
- Spotlights and LED lighting
- Pre-wiring for Sky Q with communal satellite dish
- Low service charges
- Antico flooring
- Residents parking
- Great open-plan living space (ideal for working from home)
- Lots of storage
- Long lease... 997 years
- Great purchase for a first time buyer or a landlord
To gain a better understanding of the apartment please take a look at the 3D virtual tour, if you are having difficulty viewing it then please let us know and we can help you.
VIA properties are delighted to present a new luxury apartment at Skyview Hoddesdon that that been finished to a great speciation, there is a luxury bathroom, two double bedrooms, large open plan living dining room and the kitchen offers built in appliances under Quartz worktops
Being positioned on the top floor the apartment offers far reaching aspects to the front and rear of the property.
Skyview apartments is part of the Lampits development and located in an excellent location as the town centre is a few minutes walk and both Rye House and Broxbourne station are within walking distance
Service charge is £961 per annum
Ground rent £133.75
Long leasehold of 999 years (un-expired term tbc)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.