- Short walk to Hoddesdon town centre
- Ample parking on site available
- Offered unfurnished with kitchen appliances
- Easy access to A10/A414
- Massive open plan space between the kitchen and dining area
- Double glazing
- Short distance to Rye House Train Station & Broxbourne Station
- Blinds fitted to living room & bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe to the main bedroom
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
A good-sized one double bedroom apartment set within the ever-popular Lampits development which is conventionally positioned a short walk to Hoddesdon town centre and to both the local train stations, one being Rye House train station and the other one being Broxbourne train station.
The features include kitchen with white goods and bathroom.
Kitchen with dining area and space for living room.
As this is an older style property the rooms are very well proportioned with storage cupboard in the hallway.
The Lampits development is well placed for local primary and secondary schools St Catherine's CofE and Robert Barclay Academy.
From the development you can walk to either Rye House or Broxbourne train stations with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
Convenient for the A10/A414 and many local shops.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET