- Currently let with tenants willing to continue
- Hard wired Ring doorbell & Wifi enabled room thermostats.
- Spotlights and LED lighting
- Garage converted to a workshop
- Lots of storage throughout the property with exceptionally large storage cupboard by the front door
- Great open-plan living space (ideal for working from home)
- The electric meter cupboard has been altered so that it's a place for parcels to be delivered
- New internal doors and a front door have been fitted
- Great views from all the windows
- Service charge is £1,044.10 per year / ground rent is £15.76 per year
VIA Properties are delighted to present this very large 2nd floor apartment that has been modernised and refurbished and as a result there is now a huge open plan kitchen dining area
Huge benefit 945 years lease
The Property Comprises Of:
Luxury kitchen with tiled flooring, Black gloss units, ample worktop space, electric oven.
Open plan lounge/diner
Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
Bedroom two with built in cupboard
Family bathroom with shower over the bath and utility area
Large storage cupboard
En-Bloc Garage & Parking:
Single garage with up and over door. The garage has been boarded out and insulated to create a workshop with isolated power supply. Security features.
The parking spot is also directly in front of the garage.
The outside area:
The development has recently benefited from landscaped communal garden area with the addition of extra parking.
The Lampits development is in a great location as Hoddesdon town centre is a few minutes walk and both Rye House and Broxbourne station are within walking distance, making it ideal for commuters.
Great access to the A10 and M25
Service charge TBC
Ground rent TBC
LONG LONG LEASE .great location .modernised .. spacious .bath and shower .lots of storage fantastic garage
Lets be Social: