Kings Chase, Brentwood
- Good condition / Great decorative order
- Charming house full of character
- Picture rails in both bedrooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Restored solid wood internal doors
- Double glazed conservatory with a Downstairs WC
- Lovely bathroom
- Close to Brentwood train station & to Brentwood High Street.
- South-facing garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
VIA PROPERTIES are pleased to offer this charming two double bedroom end of terrace house.
The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is within a very short walk of Brentwood train station and Brentwoods High Street.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
- A welcoming entrance hallway with doors to:
- Front aspect living room with feature fireplace
- A modern open-plan fitted kitchen
-Open-plan dining area with feature fireplace
- Conservatory (housing the WC)
- Large main bedroom ront aspect, feature fireplace, alcove for wardrobe
- Large second bedroom rear aspect - feature fireplace
- Classical bathroom with shower over the bath, cast iron radiator with chrome pipework Rear aspect:
- Property contains a shed
- Washing machine and tumble dryer is staying
Driveway parking for two vehicles to the front
To the rear is the panel enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn with pedestrian access. The garden is South-facing.
There is also a secluded bin store area/ storage area
Council tax band C - £1461.59 per annum
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET