Joyners Field, Harlow
- Gas central heating
- Large garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Short drive to Harlow Town Station & Harlow Mill Station
- Short drive to shops and amenities including The Water Gardens Shopping Centre
- Spacious property
- Large living area
- Garage can be rented property from the council
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are delighted to present this spacious three-bedroom terraced house with a large garden
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Two double bedrooms
One single bedroom
One family bathroom
Large living area
Kitchen with white goods
Large back garden
The property is in a sought-after area of Harlow, a short drive from the shops and amenities that Harlow has to offer including The Water Gardens Shopping Centre. The property is also perfect for commuters with Harlow Town Station and Harlow Mill Station a 10/15-minute drive away.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET