Johnstone Road, London
- 100 year lease
- £50 per annum ground rent
- Ideal for first time purchase or investment
- Gas boiler (untested)
- Double glazed
- Requires improvement
- Lots of storage throughout the property with exceptionally large storage cupboard by the front door
- Close to all transport links
- Spacious maisonette
- Vacant and chain free
VIA Properties present this three-bedroom first floor maisonette with private rear garden
offered CHAIN FREE
The maisonettes entrance has shared entrance with just one of the property and Comprises Of:
Entrance hallway with stair to the maisonette
Private rear garden
The property is set in an excellent location close to local amenities, transport links and green spaces of Gooseley Playing Fields.
125 Years From 1 January 1998
There is no service charge
Ground rent is £50 per year
Lets be Social:
The property is sold as seen (excluding chattels)
Please note that no survey has carried out (including gas, electric and boiler).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.