Isabel Court, Hoddesdon
- TWO allocated parking spaces directly outside entrance ...plus visitor parking...plus provision for extra parking
- Superb show-home condition
- Private South-West facing low maintenance garden (with access)
- Walking distance to Rye House station, schools and shops
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Great open-plan living space (ideal for working from home)
- Large loft space plus other storage cupboards in the property
- A fantastic and spacious terrace from the main bedroom
- A property with great room sizes (two double bedrooms)
- Ready to move into condition .. chain free
VIA Properties are delighted to market this superbly presented two double bedroom house set in a small and quiet development that was formerly an old school-house
checkout the 3D tour
The Accommodation Comprises
Communal hallway entrance with entryphone system
Entrance area with storage and door to the cloakroom
Open plan living room / kitchen/ dining area - rear aspect
Rear garden with Astro-turf / patio area and rear pedestrian access
First floor landing with doors to
Main bedroom with built in storage and a large terrace overlooking the parking area
Second bedroom , a double in size - rear aspect
Luxury family bathroom with bath and a s separate shower cubicle - rear aspect
Isabel Court is a converted schoolhouse and is excellently tucked away a few minutes walk from Rye House train station
There are a number of local convenience stores , parks and hairdressers etc also a short walk away
Hoddesdon town centre is close by and easily assessable
Service charge is £1416.65 per annum
Ground rent is £300 per annum
Lease has 84 years remaining
Window blinds/coverings to stay
There is a large loft that is boarded accessed via pull down ladder, housing the gas boiler
The main bedroom has electric blinds that shall stay also
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET