Holly Field, Harlow
- Gas central heating
- Large garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Short drive to Harlow Town Station & Harlow Mill Station
- Easy access to all shops and amenities Harlow has to offer
- Plenty of storage space
- Short drive to The Water Gardens Shopping Centre
- Available now!
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are proud to present this spacious two-bedroom end of terrace house with a large garden.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Two double bedrooms
One family bathroom
Large living area
Kitchen with white goods
Large back garden
The property is in a sought-after area of Harlow, a short drive from the shops and amenities that Harlow has to offer including The Water Gardens Shopping Centre. The property is also perfect for commuters with Harlow Town Station and Harlow Mill Station a 10/15-minute drive away.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.