- Short drive into Hoddesdon town centre
- New carpet
- Newly decorated
- Large garden
- Open plan living room with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with a good sized single
- A 2-minute walk to Roselands primary school and within short walk to John Warner secondary school
- Street parking
- 20 minute walk to Rye House train station
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are delighted to present this newly redecorated three bedroom terraced house that is ideally situated on The Roselands development that benefits being within walking distance of Roselands primary school
please note older photos so please checkout the 3d photos ....
The property is well proportioned and comprises of:
Large entrance hallway
An open plan kitchen dining room with new kitchen
Two double bedrooms
A medium sized third bedroom
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room
3.56m / 11.69ft x 4.55m / 14.93ft
5.49m / 18.02ft x 2.53m / 8.3ft
- Bedroom 1
3.24m / 10.63ft x 3.92m / 12.87ft
- Bedroom 2
3.18m / 10.44ft x 3.67m / 12.06ft
- Bedroom 3
2.328m / 7.64ft x 2.15m / 7.07ft
2.52m / 8.28ft x 1.47m / 4.85ft
5.68m / 18.65ft x 13.61m / 44.68ft
This property is located on Cheffins Road in Hoddesdon. This three-bed terraced house is located just 0.5 miles from local schools, Forres primary school and John Warner secondary school, within easy reach of all the shops and amenities Hoddesdon has to offer.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.