High Street, Hoddesdon
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Luxury bathroom with shower facility overhead
- Gas central heating
- Communal Courtyard terrace area
- Town centre location
- 15 minute walk to Broxbourne train station & Rye House train station
- Modern apartment
- Open plan living area
- THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE
- Above rear of Zagara / Not visible from the high street
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to offer this modern one bedroom apartment located in Hoddesdon Town Centre.
Available to move in from the end of October
The property is located above a Zagara and is on the 2nd floor and so there are many steps and turns to navigate and as this is located in the High Street there is NO PARKING with the property and so tenants would be wise to investigate independent parking options.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Shared access and stairs to the front door
Hallway with storage cupboard
Modern fully fitted kitchen
Good sized living room with high ceilings
Luxury bathroom suite with bath/ shower combo and storage cupboard with boiler
Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
The property has a good-sized communal courtyard terrace area which is shared with others.
THE APARTMENT is offered unfurnished with fitted kitchen appliances as follows;
- Washer dryer
- Electric oven and hob
A modern and recently built apartment block located in Hoddesdon Town. This development is located just off the main thoroughfare of Hoddesdon High Street, yet within easy reach of all the shops and amenities the town has to offer.
Commuters will be pleased to know that Broxbourne Train Station is around 10-15 minutes' walk from the apartment. Broxbourne Station offers a direct service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford. Rye House train station is also very close by.
The spacious apartment is located above the rear of Zagara and is not visible from the high street.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
VIA PROPERTIES would be pleased to answer any questions relating to the property so please feel free to get in contact.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET