High Street, Cheshunt
- Electric heating
- Double glazed windows
- Secure allocated parking
- White goods included
- Short drive to Cheshunt train station
- Close to Brookfield Farm
- Stones throw from shops and amentities
- Available now!
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present this two-bedroom apartment located on Cheshunt High Street
The features include kitchen with white goods and a modern bathroom with a bath and shower combination
The living room is a good size with wood flooring
Hallway with large storage cupboard
Large main bedroom with en-suite including toilet and shower
Good size second bedroom with freestanding wardrobe
From the development you can take a short drive to Cheshunt & Theobalds Grove train stations with service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
Convenient for the A10/A414 and many local shops.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET