Hedge Lane, London
- Large apartment measuring circa 52m2
- Lots of natural light, South facing bedroom and living room
- Presented in very good & clean condition
- Brand new kitchen / brand new boiler
- Large loft room via pulldown ladder
- Can be let on long term basis, if required
- Newly redecorated/ Newly refurbished
- Great location
- Well maintained development
- Residents parking
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to offer this very spacious and bright & airy top floor (2nd floor) apartment that has been refurbished to include brand-new kitchen and a modernised bathroom. There is also the added benefit of a large loft room.
Checkout the 3D tour by clicking on the 'Virtual tour tab':
The property comprises of
- Hallway with pull-down ladder to the carpeted loft room
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes - South facing
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and large storage cupboard
- Large living room- South facing
- Brand new kitchen
Externally you will find communal gardens and residents parking (unallocated)
Short walk to local shops
Short distance to Broomfield Park and Aldermans Hill.
W6 Bus Route Serving Palmers Green BR Station and Southgate Tube
Easy access to main roads and A10/M25.
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax band C
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.