Graham Road, London
- 92 year lease
- Ground rent is £37.50 payable every 6 months
- Service Charge was £438.88 for the period 24th June 2022 to 24th December 2022
- Requires improvement
- Close to all transport links
- Ideal for first time purchase or investment
- Expected rental income of circa £1500 PCM
- In the heart of trendy London Fields and a few minutes' walk to the Lido.
- Perfectly placed for the nocturnal delights of Dalston
- Street parking
VIA Properties present this one-bedroom apartment located in East London
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Open plan kitchen / living room
One double bedroom
Bathroom with bath and shower combination
Gas central heating
Located moments away from Mare Street and Dalston Lane offering a vast selection of independent cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as within close walking distance of popular markets, such as Broadway Market and Ridley Road Market.
Also within walking distance of local the open green spaces of Hackney Downs Park and London Fields.
There is easy access to Hackney Downs and Hackney Central stations as well as multiple bus routes.
125 Years From 25 March 1998
The ground rent for 25/12/2022-23/06/2023 is £37.50
Service Charge for 24/06/24/12/22 was £438.88
Lets be Social:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.