Galloway Close, Broxbourne
- Recently redecorated
- Short drive to Broxbourne Train Station and Cheshunt Station
- Fully fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Large hallway with storage
- Built in storage in bedroom
- Double glazed
- Residents parking
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- First Floor
- New windows to be fitted soon
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are delighted to offer this soon to be redecorated first floor flat, available mid-November. The property is offered unfurnished and is located within a short drive of Broxbourne train station.
A spacious and modern one double bedroom flat excellently positioned a short drive from Broxbourne Train Station, which offers services into Tottenham Hale, London Liverpool Street and Stanstead airport. This makes this property perfect for those that commute into London.
The apartment is ideal for those that commute into London as Broxbourne train station is a short drive away, from this station you can be at London Liverpool Street station in 50 minutes, Tottenham Hale in 35 minutes and Canary Wharf can be reached in just over an hour (via Stratford).
Broxbourne High Street is also within a short walk and offers everything that you would expect from a market town . Sainsburys, Cafes, and lots of lively bars and good quality restaurants. Hoddesdon High Street which offers similar services, is also only a short drive away.
Locals schools are The Broxbourne Secondary School, Haileybury & Longlands Primary School and Nursery.
Easy access to main roads and motorways.
The property comprises:
2.3m x 1.9m
7'6 x 6'4
3.1m x 2.3m
10'3 x 7'7
1.9m x 1.6m
6'4 x 5'5
4.1m x 2.8m
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET