Cuffley Hill, Goffs Oak, Waltham Cross
- Spacious living area
- Four bedrooms
- Driveway with ample parking
- Large garden
- Gas central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Downstairs WC, Family bathroom and Ensuite
- Available now!
- Backing onto woodlands with high visibility of wildlife
- Large rear extension with two skylights
VIA Properties are pleased to present this four-bedroom detached house located a short walk from Cuffley Train Station
Short walk to The newly refurbsished Goffs Oak gastro-pub, an Indian restaurant and a Co-Op express
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Entrance hallway with understairs storage
Living room front aspect
Upstairs there is a large landing with storage cupboard
Main bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobe -front aspect
Bedrooms two and three rear aspect
Bedroom four - front aspect
Family bathroom with bath & shower combination
The garden has side access and decking to rear corner.
Large Kitchen with fridge-freezer and white goods included
The house is well placed for local schools including St Marys Church of England High School & Goffs-Churchgate Academy and Woodside Primary and Goffs Oak primary
A short walk to Cuffley Train Station and offers service to Finsbury Park and Moorgate and Kings Cross via Highbury and Islington
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows:
- Gas oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord's mortgage term.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET