Cuffley Hill, Goffs Oak, Waltham Cross
- Backing onto woodlands with high visibility of wildlife
- Large rear extension with two skylights
- Garage conversion
- We understand that the planning application for housing to the field behind has been refused.
- Set back from the main road with small front garden
- Large kitchen dining area
- Three double bedrooms
- Professionally decorated April 2021
- Driveway parking for many cars
- CHAIN FREE
VIA Properties are delighted to present this four-bedroom detached house on Cuffley Hill - CHAIN FREE
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Entrance hallway with understairs storage
Living room front aspect
Upstairs there is a large landing
Main bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobe -front aspect
Bedrooms two and three rear aspect
Bedroom four the smallest is front aspect
Family bathroom with bath & shower combination
The garden has side access and decking to rear corner.
The house is well placed for local schools including St Marys Church of England High School & Goffs-Churchgate Academy
A short walk to Cuffley Train Station
DISCLAIMER AND MONEY LAUNDERING :
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lets be Social::