Cornmow Drive, London
- Walking distance to Neasden and Dolls Hill station
- Modern kitchen
- Top floor
- Shower over the bath
- Residents parking
- Currently let achieving £975pcm
- Sold with vacant possesion or with the tenant in situ
- Large studio with separate sleeping area
- Ideal buy-to-let or first time purchase
- Built by Fairview in the 1990's
VIA Properties are pleased to present this one bedroom top floor studio apartment benefitting separate sleeping area.
156 years remaining on the lease
Ground rent £35 Per annum
£905.76 PA including buildings insurance.
Situated close to Neasden Tube Station for the Jubilee Line
Located near the amenities of Willesden High Road, while also being close to the beautiful open spaces of Gladstone Park.
The property is sold as seen (excluding chattels)
Please note that no survey has carried out (including gas, electric and boiler).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lets be Social::