Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon
- Town Centre location
- Pre-wired for Sky TV & Multi-room
- Underfloor heating
- Entryphone system
- Double glazing
- Secure residents parking
- Short drive to Rye House train station & Broxbourne train station
- Family bathroom
- Intergrated white goods
- Large balcony
VIA Properties are delighted to offer this two bedroom apartment located just off the main thoroughfare of Hoddesdon High Street
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
The apartment features a modern fully fitted kitchen, open plan living area, luxury shower room and two bedrooms
This development is located just off the main thoroughfare of Hoddesdon high street, yet within easy reach of all the shops and amenities Hoddesdon town has to offer.
Parking for residents is beneath the development, which is accessed via fob controlled entry gate
Further benefits include underfloor heating, double glazing, modern communal entry system and lift access to all floors
The apartment will be let unfurnished with the following kitchen appliances included; a washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven, microwave and induction hob. The extraction unit is built in
Commuters will be pleased to know that Broxbourne train station is around 15 minutes' walk from the apartment. Broxbourne station serves the Stansted Express and offers regular, direct service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the normal utility bills i.e. council tax, electric, gas and water
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.