Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon
- Town Centre location
- Running costs are very low
- Open plan living area
- Lift access from basement to all floors
- One allocated parking space
- Pre-wired for Sky TV & Multi-room
- Modern communal entry system
- Underfloor heating
- All white goods included
VIA Properties are pleased to present this two-bedroom apartment located in Hoddesdon Town Centre
The apartment features a modern fully fitted kitchen, open plan living area with balcony, a luxury shower room and two bedrooms.
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, i.e., if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
- Two double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Balcony (from the living room)
- Airing cupboard
The whole of the apartment benefits from underfloor heating. Tiles are laid to each room apart from both bedrooms which are carpeted.
The appliances included with this tenancy are as follows;
- Washer dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Electric oven
- Induction hob.
Tudor Hall is a very modern and newly built apartment block located on Conduit Lane in Hoddesdon. This development is located just off the main thoroughfare of Hoddesdon high street, yet within easy reach of all the shops and amenities Hoddesdon town has to offer.
Commuters will be pleased to know that Broxbourne train station is around 15 minutes' walk from the apartment. Broxbourne station serves the Stansted Express and offers regular, direct service into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and Stratford. Rye House train station is also very close by
Residents of Tudor Hall benefit from all apartments being pre-wired for Sky TV & Multi-room, secure underground parking, lift access and telephone entry phone system.
Parking for residents is beneath the development, which is accessed via fob controlled entry gate.
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Gas usage
- Water usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET