College Road, Hoddesdon
- Spacious living room
- Quiet road
- Superb views of Hoddesdon
- Solid wood floring throughout
- Gas central heating
- Garage en-bloc
- Mature communal gardens
- Short walk from Rye House train station
- Easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre
- Private road
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
Located within a very small residential block of apartments on a sought-after road is this modern and spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
A spacious living room opening onto the modern kitchen benefitting integrated appliances. Both the kitchen and living room have superb far-reaching views over Hoddesdon.
There are two double bedrooms; the main bedroom benefitting a built-in dressing unit and built-in wardrobes.
The second bedroom has a floor hatch that goes down to large storage/ basement area.
The bathroom is fully tiled, offers fully enclosed vanity unit and a shower over the bath, with shower screen.
There is a small airing cupboard housing the water cylinder.
THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM:
Solid wood flooring throughout (except bathroom/kitchen).
Double glazing throughout with blinds to all windows.
Gas central heating.
The apartment is in very good, decorative condition.
Very quiet location
Mature communal gardens
We regret that housing benefit applicants and pets are not accepted on this property.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET