Christian Close, Hoddesdon
- Quiet popular location
- Excellent condition
- Superb family home
- Modern bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Low maintenance garden
- Modern ensuite shower room
- Recently installed gas boiler
- Garden depth of 50ft
- Short walk to Roselands Primary School
VIA PROPERTIES are very pleased to bring to the market this modern and spacious four double bedroom town house.
The property is set over three floors:
On the ground floor you will find:
- An open plan kitchen dining area
- The downstairs cloakroom
- The converted garage which doubles up as a gym/playroom/study or further bedroom
- Storage under the stairs
- First floor:
- A large rear aspect living room
- Bedroom one- a very large room with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom
To the top floor you will find:
- The 2nd bedroom - a large room with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom three with a rear aspect and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom four with a rear aspect and built-in wardrobes.
- The family bathroom
- Airing cupboard
- Access to loft
The driveway currently offers one parking space however the owner is in the process of creating a second space
Direct from the kitchen is a spacious, low maintenance rear garden, with AstroTurf, decking area and Mediterranean style sunk garden area to the rear
Christian Close is situated in a very popular residential area, a short distance from Hoddesdon town centre and Rye House train station.
Close to primary and secondary schools
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lets be Social::