Buckley Road, London
- Private rear garden with conservatory / sun room.
- Scope to be improved
- Fully tiled Modern bathroom with shower
- Large bedroom with bay windowsHigh ceilings and lots of period features
- Street parking
- Gas central heating / double glazed
- Long lease of 112 years remaining
- we anticipate rental income of circa £1500 / £1600 per calendar month.
- Video tour available / virtual tour available upon request
- CHAIN FREE
VIA Properties are pleased to offer this one / two bedroom ground floor flat located in North West London benefitting from a large private rear garden.
The property comprises of the bedroom towards the front of the property, the bathroom is central of the property with the living area and kitchen towards the rear.
The dining room located at the rear of the property can be utilised as the 2nd bedroom or as an office.
This period conversion is in good order but has scope to further improve the property.
The large rear garden is for the sole use of the property and has its own shed.
112 years remaining - (150 year lease from 1984)
Peppercorn ground rent
The service charge is recharged at 25% of the overall expenditure (shared between five properties)
Buckley Road is a popular tree lined road extending from Kilburn High Road and within walking distance to Queens Park.
The property is very close to all the independent shops, bars, and eateries of Salusbury Road - the award winning corporation of London Queens Park and also large stores such as Marks & Spencer and Sainsburys.
The Kiln Cinema and Theatre is also one minute walk away.
The property is sold as seen (excluding chattels)
Please note that no survey has carried out (including gas, electric and boiler).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers and tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase or let
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract or tenancy.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers and tenants are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: VIA Properties Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: VIA Properties Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lets be Social::