Brimsdown Avenue, Enfield
- Gas central heating
- Short walk from Brimsdown train station
- LED spotlights
- New blinds throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Laminate wood flooring
- Allocated parking for one car
- Entrance from the rear
- Private garden to the rear
- Available now!
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present this two-bedroom bungalow located a short walk from Brimsdown train station
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES OF:
Large living room
Modern fully fitted kitchen
Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
Two double bedrooms, main bedroom has a built in wardrobe
Gas central heating
Garden to the side of the property
From the development you can take a short walk to Brimsdown train station providing a direct link into London Liverpool Street
A short walk from the shops and amenities that Brimsdown has to offer
Tenants are responsible for the following:
- Council tax
- Electricity usage
- Water usage
- Gas usage
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET