Brewery Road, Hoddesdon
- Spacious property
- Family bathroom
- Town Centre Location
- Easy access to London
- 10 minutes' walk to Rye House train station
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
IMPORTANT: Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by our referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
VIA Properties are pleased to present the market with this two bedroom apartment in Hoddesdon Town Centre
The property comprises of:
- Large entrance hallway
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Large living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking
Let unfurnished .
The property is offered unfurnished with the following integrated kitchen appliances:
- Washing machine
- Electric hob
- Fridge/ freezer
This property is located within easy reach of all Hoddesdon Towns amendities and Broxbourne train station.
Easy access to main roads and motorways A10 and the M25.
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET